Have you been looking for an inexpensive way to build a high-quality egg incubator that’s guaranteed to yield a high hatching rate? The Incubator Maker system shows how to build a high hatching rate incubator with cheap materials.
This program includes step-by-step instructional guides and videos.
Incubator Maker™ will teach you…
- How to make an incubator with a high hatching rate = comparable to industrial incubators
- Humidity Management – how to manage the humidity of your incubator like high-end professional hatcheries do
- Digital Heat Control – control the heat of your incubator with the push of a button
- Automatic Egg Turner – you don’t need to manually turn eggs any longer, the homemade automatic egg turner will do this for you to save your time
- Ventilation System – all your fertile eggs will hatch, no matter if they are positioned near the heat source or far away. The ventilation system will spread heat evenly
- The one thing you absolutely MUST NOT DO until all your eggs have successfully hatched
- The most important things to consider when making an incubator – Getting any of these wrong will drastically cut-down your hatch rate
- How to imitate the one thing that mother hens do that’s vital to the incubation process
- Detailed list of all the tools and materials required to build a hatchery grade incubator at a fraction of its cost
- Detailed information on several bird species about incubation periods, the temperature for still and forced air incubators, humidity, mating ratio, hatchability decline, etc…
This is the complete system that you can use if you wish to own an incubator but don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars to buy a ready made one from stores. Read more…